Deadline: This is an “always open” job listing. We’re always happy to consider eager account execs, so get in touch if you’re interested.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day relationship with the clients, ensuring deadlines are met and clients are kept up to date with meetings, updates, and reports. We are looking for an individual who has strong client-handling potential and relationship building skills, who is capable of managing multiple clients at any one time and has a clear understanding of each clients business and needs.
You will be involved in all areas of the business and will gain a full understanding of our services over time, enabling you to provide insightful discussions with clients. You will sit across all teams and have the chance to grow and develop your skills within the company.
We will help you develop your knowledge in digital marketing, alongside the initial training that will be provided.
- Address client queries effectively, in a friendly and engaging way
- Arranging monthly meetings or conference calls with clients
- Working alongside Project, Content, Audience and SEO teams on the delivery of activity
- Review and distribute monthly client reports
- Help identify new opportunities and improvements for clients
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- 1+ years Account Management experience
- Excellent client-handling skills
- Proactive with ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Comfortable talking and presenting to clients face-to-face