Deadine: 30th November 2018
We are seeking a curious & motivated Business Development Manager to join our award-winning team.
The agency has an active inbound marketing campaign that develops ongoing opportunities which require follow-ups. We also expect some proactive lead generation in and around markets where we can add value. This means you’ll need to know which markets we already excel in, and which markets you think we could break into.
You will be responsible for pipeline management from end to end and will need to show the ability to sell digital marketing solutions to C-suite decision makers.
We are looking for more than just a salesperson. Someone who is capable of developing into a head of sales and leading the department.
- Owning and managing your own pipeline and keeping CRM up to date.
- Following up with prospects who have engaged with our inbound marketing campaigns.
- Generating new business and client opportunities where relevant.
- Working with the inbound team to make sure we are talking to the right people at the right time.
- Qualifying potential opportunities and liaising with the team around pre-sales.
- Effectively communicate our value proposition and negotiating contracts with C suite level decision makers.
- 2+ years working within digital marketing with proven experience of selling digital solutions (SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Web Design).
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, time management and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with keen attention to detail.
- Shows initiative and is confident leading team projects.
- Strong enthusiasm for digital marketing with a good knowledge of news and recent updates.