The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with a multi-skilled team of writers, designers & PRs across a broad selection of household names in retail and finance. This is one of the most versatile roles in Salience and is a great opportunity to take your digital marketing experience to the next level. Our Content Execs get hands-on with keyword research, writing copy, editorial planning and creation, and digital PR.
Writing is an essential part of this role, whether through copy, editorial, or emails to other publications. As such, excellent writing skills are a must.
To apply, hit the ‘apply’ button and send us a copy of your CV, examples of your past work, along with a little bit about why you want to join the crew.
We are an agile search marketing agency and as such you’ll be given the freedom and responsibility to plan your own week and pursue the work you’re most passionate about. We also offer flexible working hours in and out of the office, beer on tap, a few dogs, and a gym.
We currently offer fully remote work due to COVID. In the foreseeable future, we will ask people to spend a minimum of 1 day per week in the office for collaborative work and learning.
- Editorial Planning & Execution
- Email & phone outreach
- On-Page SEO
- Digital marketing experience
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Completion of Digital Garage or other relevant qualifications
- The ability to work with data to inform and create your content.
- Excellent writing skills
- An understanding of content and copy within the context of SEO
- A constant desire to learn
- The self discipline required to work as part of an agile agency