We are seeking an SEO-focused Content Strategist to join our content team for an immediate start. This is an ideal position for someone who has a good grounding in the content aspects of SEO and wants to take the next step in their career.
As a Content Strategist, you will work on content marketing campaigns and on-page strategies for our clients, reporting to our Content Director. You will have access to writers, designers and digital PRs, working alongside the technical SEO team to deliver increased organic traffic and visibility for our clients.
This is a diverse role that could have you researching the perfect on-page targeting and copy for a commercial area of a site one day, to leading a content marketing campaign from idea to creation, outreach and reporting the next.
We are an agile search marketing agency, and as such you’ll be given the freedom and responsibility to plan your own week and pursue the work you’re most passionate about. We also offer flexible working hours, beer on tap, a few dogs, and a gym.
- Getting hands on with content, from strategic work to writing content and outreaching campaigns.
- Taking ownership of campaign performance.
- Reporting performance and feedback to the rest of the team.
- Promoting a learning atmosphere within Salience.
- An understanding of structured data, particularly Schema.
- Social Media experience
- Experience with direct client communication
- A proven experience creating effective content for SEO purposes
- Excellent Communication & Writing Skills
- A contemporary understanding of Google’s algorithm
- An ability to work with data to inform your decisions