We are seeking an SEO-focused Content Strategist to join our content team for an immediate start. This is an ideal position for someone who has a good grounding in the content aspects of SEO and wants to take the next step in their career.
As a Content Strategist, you will work on content marketing campaigns and on-page strategies for our clients, reporting to our Content Director. You will have access to writers, designers and digital PRs, working alongside the technical SEO team to deliver increased organic traffic and visibility for our clients.
This is a diverse role that could have you researching the perfect on-page targeting and copy for a commercial area of a site one day, to leading a content marketing campaign from idea to creation, outreach and reporting the next.
We are an agile search marketing agency, and as such you’ll be given the freedom and responsibility to plan your own week and pursue the work you’re most passionate about. We also offer flexible working hours, beer on tap, a few dogs, and a gym.
To apply, hit the ‘apply’ button and send us a copy of your CV, examples of your past campaigns, along with a little bit about why you want to join the crew.
We are an agile search marketing agency and as such you’ll be given the freedom and responsibility to plan your own week and pursue the work you’re most passionate about. We also offer flexible working hours in and out of the office, beer on tap, a few dogs, and a gym.
We currently offer fully remote work due to COVID. In the foreseeable future, we will ask people to spend a minimum of 1 day per week in the office for collaborative work and learning.
- Getting hands on with content, from strategic work to writing content and outreaching campaigns.
- Taking ownership of campaign performance.
- Reporting performance and feedback to the rest of the team.
- Promoting a learning atmosphere within Salience.
- A contemporary understanding of Google’s algorithm
- Experience with direct client communication
- Experience creating effective content for SEO purposes
- Excellent Communication & Writing Skills
- An ability to work with data to inform your decisions