You will be responsible for the day-to-day relationship with the client, ensuring deadlines are met and clients are kept up to date, involved with the ongoing strategy of the campaigns and proactively helping grow the accounts with the full support of the rest of Salience.
This is a proactive role which will involve working closely with other members of the management team. An understanding of digital would be helpful to this role as it will involve working across multiple channels and disciplines such as Paid Media, SEO, Content Marketing and CRO.
You will need to able to quickly understand a client’s business and needs and be able to manage several accounts at any one time. You will be client facing, so we are looking for an individual who has excellent client-handling and relationship building skills.
The ideal candidate will preferably have experience in a similar position at an agency and have experience with dealing with multiple clients across digital sectors. This is a forward-thinking agency with room for personal and professional growth.
- Act as the primary point of contact across a portfolio of top-tier clients
- Develop and maintain close, productive relationships with client contacts
- Efficient project management of several clients at one time
- Attending and presenting at monthly calls, meetings and conferences with clients
- Liaising with internal Paid Media, SEO and Content specialists and stakeholders to ensure client briefs are delivered on time and on budget
- Assisting in ongoing strategy of client campaigns
- Identification of new opportunities and improvements for clients
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Experience within an agency environment
- 3+ years Account Management experience
- Excellent client-handling skills
- Comfortable presenting and communicating with clients face-to-face
- Proactive with ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines