This is an excellent opportunity to join one of our clients, one of the leading online veterinary brands in the UK, where you’ll be responsible for writing, editing, and publishing digital content across their brand sites in the UK.
Working under the guidance of the Head of Marketing, you will create the content for a new online informational hub and a blog. You will be fully briefed on the wider strategy, each piece of content and on-site training and development will be ongoing throughout.
You should be able to demonstrate excellent written and editorial skills, together with the ability to work accurately and confidently to meet deadlines. An eye for detail is essential.
For this role, it is essential that candidates have previous experience in creating written content for the web. Ideally, you will have a contemporary understanding of SEO best practices regarding content. Experience with HTML, Google Analytics and Adobe Creative Suite packages are preferable.
- Fully funded training and development opportunities
- 31 days holiday per year
- Staff benefits including discounted gym membership, discounts on shopping, eating out and travel
- A free 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular social events with a fun and friendly group of colleagues
To Apply, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research, write, edit, and proof content for our blog and guides, maintaining a high level of editorial and SEO best practice.
- Work with internal and external experts to acquire quotes, information, and expert approval.
- Maintain and add metadata, page titles etc., in line with brand guidelines.
- Keep up to date with keyword research, trends and insights produced by organic support team.
- Maintaining brand standards and influencing content asset development
- Experience writing about pets, animals or veterinary practice
- WordPress experience
- Experience with design software such as Adobe CC
- Excellent written skills, with the ability to develop a brief into the best piece of content it can be.
- Knowledge of digital content & editorial best practice
- Experience creating, editing and proofing written content for the web
- A passion for pets and/or animals