New for June 2020!
Salience Search Marketing are looking for Digital Marketing Manager within their Finance and Home Improvement divisions. Outside of the main agency remit, the 2 rapidly growing lead generation businesses, Flux Funding and Evident Quality, target customers using an array of digital marketing strategies, with a strong focus around Paid Media and Search Engine Optimisation. They require a talented and ambitious marketing manager to lead the marketing activities their own 8+ growing brands and manage paid media budgets of over £4 million per year.
The chosen candidate will have an expert background and passion in paid search but with a strong understanding of SEO, CRO and digital marketing landscape as a whole and a drive to progress their knowledge and understanding inside and out of the digital sphere. The role requires a desire to build the online presence and profitability of all the present brands and be pivotal in the launch of new brands, websites and campaigns along the way.
The expected progression of the role is to become Marketing Director of Flux Funding, so the candidate should have ambition, desire for progression and able to show leadership qualities. The position will report directly to the Board of Directors.
The role comes with a competitive package in a desirable working location and environment, with flexible working hours and a work from home policy that only requires office attendance 3 days a week.
- Great working environment – Ping Pong, Xbox and regular parties / away days.
- Onsite gym with rowing machine, weights machine, free weights, yoga mats and shower
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed dress code
- Full training and access to a wide variety of tools
- Dynamic and empowering working environment.
- Desirable work from home policies. Only required in the office 3 days a week
- 37.5 working hours per week – flexible timing
- Must be in the office at least 3 days per week
- £30K-£40K depending on level of experience
- Overview and responsibility for delivery and profitability of all assigned marketing campaigns, including paid media budgets of over £4m
- Day to day management and optimisation of paid media campaigns to maximise growth and profitability
- Building and launching new paid media campaigns alongside website launches
- Management and optimisations of remarketing campaigns
- SEO monitoring and a direct link to the agency team and their work for the websites.
- Google & Bing account manager relations
- Lead system management and optimisation of distribution
- Partner communication including development of improved partner agreements
- Testing, monitoring and reporting of additional marketing channels such as Social Media, Display and Email
- Weekly and monthly performance reporting to the board
- Hands-on experience of SEO, Paid Social, Display, SMS Marketing
- Experience in lead generation
- Experience in the finance sector
- Experience in the home improvement sector
- Experience in conversion rate optimisation
- Experience in working alongside agency teams to deliver campaign performance
- At least 2 years hands-on PPC management across Google and Bing Ads, managing multiple campaigns with big budgetss
- Ability to maximise performance from paid media activity through optimisation of CTR, QS, CPCs and conversion rate
- A passion for paid media particularly
- An eagerness to understand SEO and organic ranking algorithms
- Desire to expand knowledge and skills to other channels
- Proven track record for delivering growth and profitability.
- Desire to grow and develop into a team leader
- Dedication and reliability
- A good mathematical and logical brain