We’re looking for a Digital PR Executive to join our expanding team. This role is perfect for anyone with their finger on the pulse of online trends who wants to develop a career in PR.
Day-to-day will see you taking digital PR campaigns from ideation through to execution and reporting across our broad spectrum of clients in eCommerce, finance and charity.
As Digital PR Executive you will report to our Digital PR Manager, as well as working alongside SEOs, content marketers and paid media experts to deliver effective results.
To apply, hit the ‘apply’ button and send us a copy of your CV, along with a little bit about why you want to join the crew.
We are an agile search marketing agency and as such you’ll be given the freedom and responsibility to plan your own week and pursue the work you’re most passionate about. We offer hybrid working, flextime, referral bonus schemes, free therapy & counselling, beer on tap, and regular socials.
University degrees are not mandatory for application and we accept applications from all walks of life.
- Get links and coverage across the web for our clients
- Take ownership of client campaigns
- Follow the media zeitgeist, and understand what publishers want to cover
- Monitoring news and trends to find opportunities for campaigns
- Understand how links and coverage affects organic performance
- Come up with great campaign ideas
- An interest in sport, gaming, tech, and cars
- Comfortable working with data
- 1 year+ experience working in PR, journalism/media, or digital
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in pop culture and media