We’re seeking a search-focused Digital PR Manager to join our team for an immediate start. This is an ideal position for someone with existing experience running PR and outreach campaigns who wants to grow their own team and career.
As Digital PR Manager, you will work with content creators, SEOs, and fellow PRs to conceptualise, create and promote campaigns for our clients to gain coverage and links.
To apply, hit the ‘apply’ button and send us a copy of your CV, examples of your past campaigns, along with a little bit about why you want to join the crew.
We are an agile search marketing agency and as such you’ll be given the freedom and responsibility to plan your own week and pursue the work you’re most passionate about. We offer hybrid working, flextime, referral bonus schemes, free therapy & counselling, beer on tap, and regular socials.
- Working to improve SEO performance by delivering regular quality, relevant backlinks for our clients
- Direct client communications
- Working with the accounts team, writers and designers to develop and deliver kick-ass campaigns
- Working with data to justify campaigns/ideas
- Writing press releases/outreach to press/site owners
- Creating contact targets from a media database
- Ownership and reporting on campaign performance
- Social Media outreach
- Previous experience working on digital PR campaigns
- Excellent Communication and writing skills
- Experience using a media database
- Experience running digital PR campaigns (agency or in-house)
- An understanding of modern SEO principles
- Experience with direct client communication