You will focus mainly on paid media activities working alongside those in Content, SEO and Outreach teams. You will be encouraged to get involved in the strategy forming element of client campaigns.
Through learning and participating, you will become an expert in pay per click marketing, including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Shopping campaigns and Facebook Ads.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to gain experience in a B2B role or is looking for a wider knowledge of Online Marketing – with the scope to progress further in his or her career. You must also be happy to work within a tight-knit team and willing to pitch in with the day to day business activities if required.
There is plenty of room for progression in this role and is a big foot in the door of a growing business in the growing digital marketing industry.
- Building, managing and optimising multiple paid media campaigns
- Audience building and intelligent use of retargeting, demographic & behavioural targeting and other display advertising.
- Working with other departments on delivering content marketing traffic through paid media channels such as Paid Social and Native Advertising platforms such as Outbrain and Taboola
- Data analysis using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting
- Writing engaging ad creative across many products, services and industries
- Hitting campaign targets. Reporting results to line manager and clients
- Client interaction via email, phone calls and face-to-face meetings
- Developing processes for improved individual and team efficiencies
- 6 months to 2 years experience in Adwords, Facebook and Bing Ads campaigns
- A background in marketing
- A great mathematics brain
- A good experience in using Excel
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong computer literacy with a good understanding of the online environment