Deadline: This is an “always open” job listing. We’re always happy to consider experienced SEOs, so get in touch if you’re interested.
As the senior SEO manager, you will be expected to take the lead with technical and on-site SEO work and support clients through implementation. You will also be expected to lead the other members of your team and supervise work delivered.
It is integral to the role to keep up to date with the latest best practice, innovating with new processes and ideas to gain better visibility for clients.
The role is more than just Technical SEO. You will not only be liaising closely with account managers and client development teams but also with departments within the business to help SEO develop other deliverables e.g. content production and pre-sales.
We have a constantly expanding client portfolio and focus on new industries all the time meaning you’ll be working with clients from a wide breadth of industries.
As the leader of the team, you will be able to own the role and be encouraged to recommend the strategy you feel benefits the client. This is a forward-thinking agency with room for personal and professional growth.
- In depth technical auditing for client sites
- Client support through implementation, ensure they understand what is recommended
- Link/penalty analysis
- Google my business review and optimisation
- Undertaking competitor research, opportunity analysis, keyword research and content auditing for new and existing clients
- Analytical insight and investigation
- Completing pre-sales audits and recommendations for new potential clients
- Experience working in Digital Marketing
- Experience managing a team
- Strong interest in digital marketing
- Excellent problem solving and data analysing skills
- Advanced knowledge of SEO onsite best practice
- Ability to understand HTML code
- Medium to Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Medium to Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of eCommerce/CMS platforms such as WordPress, Magento etc.