As the Technical SEO Strategist, you will take ownership of the SEO strategies of our clients, working with the SEO team and wider Content teams to determine what is needed to improve the performance of clients websites, managing recommendations through to implementation, and feeding back to both the team and clients on recommendations completed and their impact.
The role is more than just Technical SEO. You will not only be liaising closely with account managers and client development teams but also with departments within the business to help SEO develop other deliverables e.g. content production and pre-sales.
We have a constantly expanding client portfolio and focus on new industries all the time meaning you’ll be working with clients from a wide breadth of industries.
To apply, hit the ‘apply’ button and send us a copy of your CV, examples of your past campaigns, along with a little bit about why you want to join the crew.
We are an agile search marketing agency and as such you’ll be given the freedom and responsibility to plan your own week and pursue the work you’re most passionate about. We also offer flexible working hours in and out of the office, beer on tap, a few dogs, and a gym.
We currently offer fully remote work due to COVID. In the foreseeable future, we will ask people to spend a minimum of 1 day per week in the office for collaborative work and learning.
- Take a lead in idea generation and finding solutions to issues
- Taking ownership of the performance of our clients with a hands-on approach
- Reporting back and communicating to team members and clients on impact of our work
- Promoting a learning atmosphere through all teams
- Demonstrable achievements in improving SEO rankings
- Familiarity with relevant SEO tools and web analytics tools
- Strong data analysis skills
- Confident public speaker
- 1+ years of technical SEO experience
- Strong technical SEO knowledge
- Experience of technical website auditing
- Knowledge of current SEO best practices and trends